Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Day 16, Word Count: 18,176

Not posting excerpts anymore since the news that posting on a non-password protected wedsite counts as publication, but if any of you all are looking for updated chapters or want the whole thing when it's done, email me and we can figure something out.

Anyway, up and over 18,000. May write some more tonight and if so will post the 20,000 Landmark! I am about 8400 words behind schedule, so I am going to try my damdest (sp?) to catch up this week. While it's looking less and less like I am actually going to finish this 50,000 words in 30 days challenge, I am at least going to keep going with it. I am actually relatively happy with what I am writing here and think that with a good revision (a long hard and good REVISION) I might actually have something.

So, stick around, come on back, whatever. Keep checking in and give me your support - there are still 14 days left. Maybe I can get pretty damn close. Right now, my short term goal is to be at 32,000 or more by Sunday. Not completely unreasonable!

Thanks, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home